2016年3月25日星期五

Disney Pixar: Ratatouille In Concert by Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra

12 March 2016, we went to Petronas Twin Towers,KLCC for the concert ❤️
It was my first time ever to the orchestra concert.
We went to buy the tickets a month earlier but there were only a few seats left 😱 Thus it was very lucky of us to get to grab our tickets!

*discounts are available for local audiences
*and of course students can purchase tickets with student price at only RM40 each, but seat chosen can only be at the front row 😅

The view from Row K😅
The concert and conductor were sooooo amazing!😍
We were shocked that the concert was carried out with the movie being screened at the same time, but without soundtracks. Well, there are few contradiction part that makes me feel frustrated 😅
At first, I felt dissapointed that they scened the movie at the same time as it took away the chance of mine to explore in my imagination throughout the concert 🤔 but it might be good for people who is not so familiar with every details of the movie, unlike I do ( a super fans 😳)
However by looking on the other side, the movie actually enhanced the concert and made it much more interesting.

The conductor, Gerard Salonga literally enjoyed the rhythm and the music, he even danced while directing 😂. The most astonishing part was that he got to keep track with the movie and accomplished every beats of the rhythm, on the exact timing! Moreover, all the musicians did played very well! Everyone had played the instruments with feelings. (The Violinist looked like he was sawing his violin during the most exciting part of the movie! HAHAHA)
Overall, I love the concert!! ❤️❤️

Lastly, these are my comments about this concert. Tho my comments might not be professional as this is the first time ever I went to a concert and I have never been taking up any music instruments nor any music background 😂
#ootd

没有评论:

发表评论