2016年1月1日星期五

First Post - Introduction

Finally I decided to start my blog  Its a big step for me to disclose my life to others. I always try to face all the circumstances with positive minded. ☻☺ 

The Main reasons that I want to be a blogger:

  1. Hmmm for fun? (Idk whether I can keep writing my blog continuously ,updated it weekly maybe? )
  2. To train myself not being a quitter anymore 
  3. Improve my English and Chinese writing abilities.
  4. Sharing something to others (as the bloggers' reviews always help me) I also want to help ppl haha
  5. Finding my life position
  6. $?




I'm not so good in English compare to others bloggers, but I'm learning 。◕‿ ◕。  but I prefer write in Chinese haha
Trying to share my personal views, logic and philosophic theory >< but my friends always describe me as a weirdo HAHA. 

BTW Happy New Year :D

1 条评论: